- We require a minimum of two days prior to your travel date, either flight or cruise to ensure we have sufficient time to book and confirm your travel arrangements.
- Hills West Shuttle accepts no responsibility for delayed or cancelled flights due to traffic incidents or weather conditions out of our control. We will make every effort possible to ensure your travel to and from your destination is smooth as possible. We will endeavour to accommodate you as best we can.
- All return pick-ups from the airport, must be pre-paid either on your date of departure from Sydney Airport with our driver or via credit card over the phone or email.
- Refunds will only occur when your scheduled flight arrival time to Sydney Airport is delayed to a time that does not suitably connect with our scheduled bus departure times. If your flight to Sydney Airport is delayed or cancelled, phone Khal on +61 447 433 780 to discuss alternative travel arrangement times. If this time does not suit, we can then refund your pre-paid return transfer so you can make an alternative arrangement home.
- Our buses run on a timetable and by law, our drivers must adhere to Government regulated driving hours. If your delayed flight arrives at a time that does not suitably connect with our scheduled bus departure times, we are under no obligation to pick you up.
- A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required for all cancellations prior to your scheduled pickup time, otherwise the full fare will be invoiced to be paid, and no refunds will be given.
- Due to the nature of the travel industry, Hills West Shuttle cannot guarantee our buses will operate at the exact times that passengers are booked in for or the availability of seats therefore, vacancies may not always be available at the time(s) you require to travel. We will do our best to meet your needs as best we can.
- The following charges for Special allowance apply:
- Surfboards – $10 each
- Golf Clubs – $5 per set
- Snow Skis – $10 per set
- Baby Seat – $5 per seat
- Bicycles – $20 per bike
- Excess Baggage* – $5 per additional item
*Anything additional to one large suit case and one carry-on piece of luggage per person is classified as Excess Baggage.